- Briefly: Update on Wayne Christian, Castroville TX Graduation Prayer kerfuffle, update on WOAI ghostses, Gail Lowe unconfirmed on the TX SBoE
-Lightning round (please go to the blog [below] for links to discussed articles)
- Cell phones cause cancer?
- Autism One Conference and The Woo of "The Work"...you decide
- Junk DNA and the new Intelligent Design book offering
- And the dogs do their favorite "I'm outside barking at something; I'm inside with no clue why I'm barking" and "please let me in why would you lock me out?!" routines
Follow the blog at: http://skepticwire.blogspot.com
Follow on twitter: @theskepticwire
Write us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave us a voice message through the iPhone podcaster app (coming to Android soon?)
Friend us on Facebook
Subscribe on iTunes
...leave a review, if you are so inclined!
Links to topics discussed (or at least a majority of them...mostly kinda in order):
- Prayer outlawed at Medina school
- Statesman.com : Education board about to lose another leader
- WOAI ghost update
- Psychic Science
- Belgian Activists Destroy Genetically Modified Food test
- 7 Scientists indicted for failing to predict/ warn about earthquake
- Egyptian general admits soldiers performed ‘virginity tests’
- The VA and "Jesus Christ"
- Circumcision Ban
- News Republic : Ill. diocese ends adoptions over gay rights law
- Unnecessary Antibiotic Prescriptions: Asthma
WHO: Cell phone use can increase possible cancer risk
Autism One, The Work:
- Measles Vaccination Neglience
- Washington Suspends Anti-vaxer
- "The Work"
- Evolution vs. ID, New book by Jonathan Wells says that the myth of junk DNA is dead and that's a good the for Intelligent Design. The Myth of Junk DNA by Jonathan Wells.